3 Days 2 Nights Itinerary
DAY 1 Jammu - Katra
Arriving in Jammu and met by our operator and keep on katra (50kms/1hr drive),check in at the hotel, overnight stay at motel in Katra.
DAY 2 Katra Sightseeing
After Breakfast, trek to Mata Vaishno Devi sanctum (12 kms), stallions can in like manner be sorted out without any other individual's contribution for the trek, return back to Katra late in night/night, Mata Vaishno Devi haven is one of the holiest Hindu asylums focused on Shakti and is the second most gone to religious spot of love in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Back to Katra. Overnight stay at cabin in Katra.
DAY 3 Katra
In the wake of taking the breakfast, take a gander at of the hotel. You can do searching for your nearby ones. Ensuing to shopping proceed to Jammu and drop at Airport/Railway Station to stack up flight/train to your ahead destination.
What is joined into pack?
• 02 Nights stay at Hotel on 01 Double Sharing Room in Katra as per the calendar.
• Daily Breakfast and Dinner Pure Veg.
• All surface passing by non aerating and cooling Indigo/Similar.
• Sightseeing as per the calendar.
• All Arrival/Departure move as determined in Itinerary.
Day 01 Katra - Hotel Vaishnodevi/Similar
Day 02 Katra - Hotel Vaishnodevi/Similar
Day 03 Katra Departure
What is maintained a strategic distance from in group?
• Air tickets/Train tickets.
• Pony Ride/Sledging(it is done by Bargaining)
• Tips to servers/drivers/whatever other person
• Monument costs at all spots.
• Any other thing which is not indicated in contemplations
• Tour Itinerary can be changed depending on the availability of Hotel
• All individual nature like camcorder, tip, table refreshment, et cetera and some other
• Anything that is not said in the contemplations.
Leaving from delhi to vaishno devi on Feb 17, 2015 for 3 days in a social occasion of 2 Adults and 1 Child
Lodging settlement is not required, but instead an area taxicab is favored for visiting. Neighborhood experiences are not key. Transport from delhi to vaishno devi is not required. Best time to contact me would be in the Noon